Text

commanderabutt:

"Male tears!!!!"

"Straight tears!!!"

"White tears!!!!"

All translate to “I hurt and make fun of people for traits they cannot control. I am a bully. And I love it.”

Source: commanderabutt
Photo

thefapcontroller:

Imagine all 12 year old girls are a bowl of M&Ms. Sure, 90% of them are okay, but the other 10% will stab you 19 times and sacrifice you to internet memes. So go ahead, eat some.

(via anti-feminism-pro-equality)

Source: thefapcontroller
Photo
catbountry:

soultron:

crowleyslittlepixie:

alittle-fall-ofrain:

crowleyslittlepixie:

poppypicklesticks:

basedgodrayquaza:

hexbun:

niangniquan:

lilfruta:

goalsetc:

killbenedictcumberbatch:

allkindsoffuck:

what would u do if u just ordered some pizza from papa johns and after 30 minutes the door bell rings and u open the door only to be greeted by this person holding the sign staring into your eyes not saying a word not making any movement what would you do. what can you do.

someone put actual time and effort into this cosplay like why. stay in school

This is the corniest shit I’ve ever seen omg this is so fucking embarrassing

On today’s episode of White People Making Fools of Themselves…

i woulda shaved this sandy cheeks lookin bitch head

she probably got dragged recently. if i saw her at a con i would berate the shit outta her.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you really have to resort to threats and insults of someone you don’t even fucking know? That is so incredibly immature. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t take sj movements seriously. Holy shit I cannot believe this website

"UGH!  THIS GIRL’S COSTUME OFFENDS ME!  IMMMA FIND OUT WHO SHE IS AND DOXX HER AND HARASS HER!  THAT’LL TEACH HER FOR DARING TO MAKE A COSTUME THAT UPSETS MY PRECIOUS LITTLE FEELINGS!"
congratulations you snivelling vindictive crybabies, you’re EXACTLY what she’s making fun of.  Way to prove her assessment of you wrong and shit. 

You cowards wouldn’t so much as slap her let alone “beat the shit out of her”  You’re just proving her costume’s point

& why are people saying they’d yell at her? Like, what.

They’re offended by it.

She deserves a high five.

catbountry:

soultron:

crowleyslittlepixie:

alittle-fall-ofrain:

crowleyslittlepixie:

poppypicklesticks:

basedgodrayquaza:

hexbun:

niangniquan:

lilfruta:

goalsetc:

killbenedictcumberbatch:

allkindsoffuck:

what would u do if u just ordered some pizza from papa johns and after 30 minutes the door bell rings and u open the door only to be greeted by this person holding the sign staring into your eyes not saying a word not making any movement what would you do. what can you do.

someone put actual time and effort into this cosplay like why. stay in school

This is the corniest shit I’ve ever seen omg this is so fucking embarrassing

On today’s episode of White People Making Fools of Themselves…

i woulda shaved this sandy cheeks lookin bitch head

she probably got dragged recently. if i saw her at a con i would berate the shit outta her.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you really have to resort to threats and insults of someone you don’t even fucking know? That is so incredibly immature. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t take sj movements seriously. Holy shit I cannot believe this website

"UGH!  THIS GIRL’S COSTUME OFFENDS ME!  IMMMA FIND OUT WHO SHE IS AND DOXX HER AND HARASS HER!  THAT’LL TEACH HER FOR DARING TO MAKE A COSTUME THAT UPSETS MY PRECIOUS LITTLE FEELINGS!"

congratulations you snivelling vindictive crybabies, you’re EXACTLY what she’s making fun of.  Way to prove her assessment of you wrong and shit. 

You cowards wouldn’t so much as slap her let alone “beat the shit out of her”  You’re just proving her costume’s point

& why are people saying they’d yell at her? Like, what.

They’re offended by it.

She deserves a high five.

image

Photo
Photo Set
Photo
Photo Set

liamdryden:

sparaglipietro:

Michael Komarck - A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

the ASOIAF Wiki is full of these and I LOVE it

(via nerdycurvyboundandflirty)

Source: sparaglipietro
Photo Set

invader-gauze:

My birthday party is today… what better way to celebrate than making it Manos: Hands of Fate themed?

Or in this case.. MANOS: HANDS OF CAKE

muaha. 

Events include (but are not limited to): watching the Rifftrax Live! of Manos: The Hands of Fate, and lasertag. 

(via fuckyeahmst3k)

Source: invader-gauze
Photo Set
Photo Set

unnecessaryhorns:

Avengers with MST3K quotes

Bit of a sequel to my Thor with MST3K quotes one. 

(I also have a True Blood ones done, if interested.)

(via fuckyeahmst3k)

Source: unnecessaryhorns
Photo
Photo Set
Photo
Photo Set
Photo Set